* Become the key “right hand person” to a driven owner-operator
* Play a key role in assisting local people with their property dreams.
This is a critical role to assist the growth and to drive an already rapidly thriving boutique real estate agency here in East Maitland. By driving all admin and accounts functions you will be a major component of assisting people live their real estate dreams. This is not a transactional real estate agency but a business built on a culture of care, customer focus and knowledge of the market.
You will be in command of the operations side of the business ensuring the office, people, administration and accounts is highly effective. This role has been created to allow the owner / sales agent to focus on what they do best – selling property!!!
– Ensuring all client communications are timely and effective
– Managing the marketing of the business and properties
– Driving the social media agenda and platforms
– Ensuring the personnel of the business and being effective and living the corporate culture
– Managing all aspects of the company accounts including the trust account
– Acting as PA to the owner and managing the corporate diary
You will be driven, have a passion for a customer first culture, love real estate and what buying and selling can do for families.
You need to be:
– Highly organised
– Have an ability to multi task
– Have high level of previous customer service experience
– Have experience working within the admin functions to support sales / marketing / social
– Have experience managing an accounts program and trust accounting experience
– Able to assist in the management of staff at all levels within the business
– Previous experience working within a Real Estate Agency will be highly desires but not essential
This is a salaried role working Monday to Friday with a great package on offer for the right well rounded person.
If you’re ready to expand your horizons, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter detailing WHY you are the right person. Be creative and really sell yourself.
Part of the recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be a video interview.
For a confidential discussion please feel free to call our office on 4936 6537 to speak to one of our consultants.