- Innovative role coordinating tailored support for prioritised customers
- Excellent salary package on offer including NFP salary sacrifice
- Working in a progressive, high achieving organisation dedicated to its employees, community and customers.
Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with Hume Housing as they expand their footprint in Maitland & Port Stephens with the management of over 2200 properties within the community housing space.
Hume Housing is a Tier 1 Community Housing provider who are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience and Determined to succeed.
More than just a housing organisation, Hume Housing want to build strong, cohesive communities with positive social outcomes. The Customer Support Coordinator is central to that vision. This is a full-time role with lots of customer and stakeholder contact. The elements of this role will include:
- Case management
- Working within Hume’s Customer Support Co-Ordination Model utilising:
- Trauma Informed and Person Centred Practise
- Strength based approach working directly with customers to improve:
- Tenancy sustainability
- Customer independence including potential transition out of social housing
- Opportunities, goals and ambitions
- Strategic internal and external stakeholder collaboration
- Contribution to Neighbourhood Planning and continuous service improvement
You will be representing Hume, assessing customer needs and supporting customers to thrive and prosper, so to be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated case management skills particularly in complex situations.
- Commitment to work proactively with a customer and have a solutions focus.
- A great social awareness and understanding of social and cultural differences is critical.
- Effective collaboration skills when dealing with multiple teams.
- Builder of strategic partnerships both internal and external.
- Working knowledge of
- Residential Tenancy Act
- Future Direction NSW
- Social & Affordable Housing
- Ability to maintain awareness of social issues impacting the customers (child protection, disability, indigenous cultural dynamics)
- Must hold valid NSW driver licence
- Cert IV in Community Services is desirable
Why work with Hume Housing?
Hume offers competitive salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities – plus you will be at the start of something truly special for the people of Maitland and Port Stephens.
To apply for this role please click “Apply Now” button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Confidential enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Laney or Craig on 02 4936 6537.
Hume Community Housing is committed to a workplace where our team members prosper and diversity and inclusion are a valued part of our vibrant and connected working community. We encourage and welcome applications from women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.