- Administration Support in the Community Housing Sector
- Excellent salary package on offer including NFP salary sacrifice
- Working in a progressive, high achieving organisation dedicated to its employees, community and customers.
Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with Hume Housing as they expand their footprint in Maitland & Port Stephens with the management of over 2200 properties within the community housing space.Hume Housing is a Tier 1 Community Housing provider who are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience and determined to succeed. This is an administration role providing support to the Neighbourhood services team.
In this role you will:
- Support all tenancy related administration tasks
- Manage customer enquiries and applications
- Provide accurate record keeping management, data entry, filing and reporting
- Support team members with scanning, printing and filing
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as required by the organisation
- Meet KPI’s within set timeframes
- A background in social / community housing or real estate admin is desirable
- Cert III in Business Administration or equivalent is desirable
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- You will demonstrate a practical and optimistic approach
- Willingness to be part of a fresh new team driven to build sustainable communities
- Intermediate computer literacy with MS Office products
This role is key in the efficient functioning of this organisation. Aside from job satisfaction you will be led by an inspiring management team and be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.
Hume offers above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities – plus you will be at the start of something truly special for the people of Maitland and Port Stephens. Working for a not for profit such as this also allows you to increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing into your everyday expenses. Meaning you pay less tax and could equate to $5K + extra in take home pay per year.
To apply for this role please submit your resume along with a covering letter detailing your availability and most importantly your motivation to apply for such a challenge.
Hume Community Housing is committed to a workplace where our team members prosper and diversity and inclusion are a valued part of our vibrant and connected working community. We encourage and welcome applications from women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.