Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with Hume Housing as they expand their footprint in Maitland & Port Stephens with the management of over 2200 properties within the community housing space.
Hume Housing is a Tier 1 Community Housing provider who are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience and determined to succeed.
In order to be successful in the role of you will be required to effectively manage multiple priorities from a range of stakeholders with the duties including:
- Coordination and delivery of robust allocation and void management process;
- Contributing to creating sustainable and connected communities through effective and timely allocation of vacant properties Management and monitoring key performance indicators to ensure effective delivery of voids;
- Allocating from Pathways Social & Affordable Housing Registers in accordance with social and affordable housing eligibility assessments and programs;
- Managing customers’ expectations and assess housing needs and capacity in tenancy management; and Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous experience in social/community housing would be desirable
- Previous knowledge of using Pathways registers is desirable
- Cert IV in Social Housing or equivalent is desirable
- Customer first attitude with an ability to be empathetic yet firm when it comes to ensuring the process is followed for all applications
- Willingness to be apart of a fresh new team driven to build sustainable communities
- High level of computer literacy with MS Office products
- Current NSW Drivers Licence is essential
This is a rewarding role that will see you work with people from diverse social backgrounds. You will need to be tolerant yet maintain the company’s policies to ensure effective housing management.
Why work with Hume Housing?
Excellent Salary + Super + NFP Salary Sacrifice advantage
Working for a not for profit such as this also allows you to increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing into your everyday expenses. Meaning you pay less tax and could equate to $5K + extra in take home pay per year
To be part of this community based organisation, please click “apply now” or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 4936 6537.
Hume Community Housing is committed to a workplace where our team members prosper and diversity and inclusion are a valued part of our vibrant and connected working community. We encourage and welcome applications from women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.