Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with Hume Housing as they expand their footprint in Maitland & Port Stephens with the management of over 2200 properties within the community housing space.
Hume Housing is a Tier 1 Community Housing provider who are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience and determined to succeed.
The Manager, Access and Demand will oversee the delivery of Access and Demand Services to support customers through the housing continuum and create opportunities for customers to prosper. This will be achieved through the provision of quality housing options, promotion of housing assistance programs and products, and the development and implementation of new or improved practices that enhance access and demand services.
In this role you will:
- Lead, mentor, coach, recruit, performance mange a team of dedicated employees
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisations strategic plan
- Ensuring strict compliance to government and organisational policy & process
- Conduct effective commencement and general tenancy inspections
- Deliver proactive and responsive housing services to customers
- Assist in the promotion of the organisation as a whole
- Ensure effective relationships are being maintained with all key stakeholders
- Accurate record keeping, preparation of reports and compliance documents to meet regulatory obligations
- Minimum of at least 3 years experience in a Senior Management role
- Excellent people and team leadership ability
- Degree in Social / Community / Management or equivalent
- Experience in Access & Demand is desirable
- Customer first attitude with an ability to be empathetic yet firm when it comes to ensuring the process is followed for all applications
- Willingness to be apart of a fresh new team driven to build sustainable communities
- Current NSW Drivers Licence is essential
This is a rewarding role that will see you work with people from diverse social backgrounds. You will need to be tolerant yet maintain the company’s policies to ensure effective housing management.
Why work with Hume Housing?
Hume offers above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities – plus you will be at the start of something truly special for the people of Maitland and Port Stephens.
Great remuneration level reflective of this management position + Super + NFP Salary Sacrifice advantage
Working for a not for profit such as this also allows you to increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing into your everyday expenses. Meaning you pay less tax and could equate to $5K + extra in take home pay per year
To be part of this community based organisation, please click “apply now” or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 4936 6537.
Hume Community Housing is committed to a workplace where our team members prosper and diversity and inclusion are a valued part of our vibrant and connected working community. We encourage and welcome applications from women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.