Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with Hume Housing as they expand their footprint in Maitland & Port Stephens with the management of over 2200 properties within the community housing space.
Hume Housing is a Tier 1 Community Housing provider who are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience and determined to succeed.This is a tenancy management role that also focuses on applicable support of customers through the social housing system.In this role you will:
- Deliver high quality tenancy management to a defined portfolio
- Drive customer service by developing vibrant and cohesive communities
- Creating opportunity for customers to proper and meet personal goals
- Conduct effective commencement and general tenancy inspections
- Effectively use tribunal to gain positive outcomes
- Accurate record keeping, preparation of reports and compliance documents to meet regulatory obligations
- Property / Tenancy management is essential with a background in social / community housing desirable
- Cert IV in Social Housing or equivalent is desirable
- Customer first attitude with an ability to be empathetic yet firm when it comes to ensuring the process is followed for all applications
- Willingness to be apart of a fresh new team driven to build sustainable communities
- High level of computer literacy with MS Office products and housing management software
- Current NSW Drivers Licence is essential
This is a rewarding role that will see you work with people from diverse social backgrounds. You will need to be tolerant yet maintain the company’s policies to ensure effective housing management.
Hume offers above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities – plus you will be at the start of something truly special for the people of Maitland and Port Stephens.
Fantastic Starting + Super + NFP Salary Sacrifice advantage
Working for a not for profit such as this also allows you to increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing into your everyday expenses. Meaning you pay less tax and could equate to $5K + extra in take home pay per year.
To be part of this community based organisation, please click “apply now” or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 4936 6537.
Hume Community Housing is committed to a workplace where our team members prosper and diversity and inclusion are a valued part of our vibrant and connected working community. We encourage and welcome applications from women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.