- Supervise and lead a dedicated team working within the community housing sector
- Join an award-winning business founded on social justice and community values and driven by excellence in service and operational effectiveness
- New role where you can take the lead for a vital community housing organisation
Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with Pacific Link Housing; one of the premier community housing providers in NSW. The head office is located at Gosford and they are currently servicing some 1000 properties throughout the Central Coast, Newcastle, Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter. They have highly ethical values and a reputation of being a market leader in delivering quality service to their clients. With a change in structure to the department there is a vacancy for a leader, a supervisor of people and process, in the shape of a Team Leader Housing.
Reporting to the Manager Housing and Maintenance Services, this role is responsible for the operation of the Housing Department. Ensuring delivery and sustainability of suitable tenancies in a timely and professional manner.
In order to be successful in the role of Team Leader Housing you will be required to motivate and supervise a team of dedicated ‘coal face’ staff to ensure the values and service levels of the organisation are upheld:
- Lead the housing team and be hands on where required
- Supervise and lead team meetings and performance management processing
- Operational reporting for the department, reviewing overall performance of KPI’s such as vacancy turnaround and NCAT application lodgements
- Ensuring operations conducted to company policy
- Working in partnership with the Maintenance team to ensure optimum service is being delivered and always to company policy
- Special projects management from time to time
- Collaborating with Client Support Officer in managing support partner relationships and tenant programs
- Ensuring WHS and company policy compliance are at the forefront of operations.
At the heart of this role is supervising dedicated staff and you will need an ability to not only motivate but also have the capacity to have the tough conversations. To lead such a group, it is envisioned the you have the following experience:
- Diploma in Social Housing – or willing to undertake; or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in similar team leadership role
- Min 5 years’ property and tenancy management experience
- Current Drivers Licence
Aside from job satisfaction you will part of a driven group of individuals and be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.
Working for a not for profit such as this also allows you to increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing into your mortgage, rent or other debt. Meaning you pay less tax and could equate to $4-5K extra in take home pay per year.
To apply for this role please submit your resume along with a covering letter detailing your motivation for application along with suitability to the criteria by following the link below:
Confidential enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Craig McGregor on 02 4936 6537.