Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with Signature Gardens to secure a full time Village Manager. We are seeking a highly organised individual with an ability to be across a wide range of day to day issues. This is a vital and exciting role one, in which you will ultimately have autonomy to manage a rapidly growing facility.
The role needs a mix of a ‘people person’ with capability to deal with daily issues stemming from residents and suppliers. Along with business savvy to operate a growing portfolio of properties and services.
The Role – “No two days are the same!”
- Customer service and management of the issues and needs of residents
- Management of day to day operations of the growing village
- Managing the sales process for new and recently available dwellings
- Ensuring accreditation and Retirement Village Legislation compliance
- Responsibility for WHS compliance
- Management of staff and contractors
Reporting to the GM you will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Management in residential facilities or transferable experience is what we seek – sell us as to why your background suits.
- Knowledge of the Retirement Village Act is desirable
- Strong leadership and business management background
- Sound understanding of financials and an ability to set and work to a budget
- MS Office experience
- Most importantly
- Customer focused personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
This is a full-time role with Monday to Friday hours. This is a salaried position with a very generous income level, negotiable based on experience. We are not seeking a 9-5 time clock puncher.
So if you believe you are the right mix of customer service, residential facilities management, sales, people leadership and operations management then start a conversation with Hunter Recruitment Group today. We welcome your video cove r letter or ‘old school’ typed cover letter outlining your skills set and motivation for application along with your resume.
For confidential enquires please contact Craig McGregor on 02 49366 537