An exciting, front line leadership role responsible for the operational performance of Employment Services teams, with strategic planning around service delivery and partnerships, liaising with government bodies, local council and businesses.
- Leadership role managing the Employment Services business unit at a leading Hunter NFP
- Great organisational culture and values
- Above award salary and access to car benefits and salary packaging
This critical leadership role requires an extensive understanding of the Employment Services Sector. Specific accountabilities also include:
- A focus on the driving of strategy and growth opportunities.
- Overseeing front-line implementation and delivery for the benefit of participants, the organisation and the community at large.
- Operational decision making and accountability along with identifying and implementing opportunities to improve services.
- Developing strong relationships with external and internal networks which promote and advance the delivery of participant outcomes and compliance.
- Proven ability to meet contractual obligations.
- Leadership; support, empower and champion change.
- You will have tertiary qualifications or at least 4 years experience in a Senior Management role in Employment Services.
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of the barriers to social inclusion, of disadvantaged people and communities.
- A leadership disposition which supports and develops direct reports to effectively fulfil their role.
- An ability to foster and build positive workplace culture.
If you are the right mix of experience and drive, then start a conversation with Hunter Recruitment Group today.
Apply now through the “Apply” button.