Our client is a growing fluid solutions business based in the Maitland LGA but serving diverse industries across the nation. With strong core values focusing on building an environmentally secure future and ensuring first class client support. This stable business has seen growth and is looking to expand it’s team.
This role suits that tradesperson looking for a higher level of diversity in workload and a capacity to grow with the business. A customer centric Fitter with an ability to help run the workshop through effective inventory management process. A person wanting to work with the best as this operation is at the height of their sector.
- Refurbishing vales for oil and fuel plants
- Manufacturing, fitting and assembly of component parts
- Some welding and shaping will be required
- Understanding tech drawings and have the ability to fault find.
- Inventory management
- You will have a mixed background with excellent Fitting skills coupled with an inventory management skill set
- Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Experience and understanding of the importance of accurate inventory management
- Ability to understand the entire process – proactive inventory control
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
This role will see you predominately in the workshop, but with growth will see you potentially used on site for inspection and commissioning projects. You must have a desire to ensure the highest level of customer service and a willingness to grow with the company.
This permanent role has an excellent starting salary range but also has fantastic scope for growth as you grow.
If you want to take your career to a new level then apply today by sending your cover letter discussing your motivation for application and addressing our needs along with your resume.