- Do you love ensuring customers have the greatest experience possible?
- Do you want to be part of an outstanding team?
- Are you passionate about Hunter Valley wine country?
Our client is the pioneer of the hop on hop off wine tour in the Hunter Region. They are the premium service, with a customer first mentality, with an ownership team that is driven to provide the perfect experience in the Valley.
Exciting business growth demands a new driver for this exceptional Hunter Valley based tour company.
This role essentially requires flexibility to be available between 2 and 4 shifts weekly (averaging 15-26hrs/week) including weekends.
Weekday rate $28.46/hr – Sat $39.85/hr – Sun $51.23/hr
- Have an ability to interact with groups on a tour bus
- Be confident and make the experience enjoyable
- Have a current LR licence and driving experience
- Be willing to attain a Bus Driver Authority
- Have a knowledge of the local Hunter Wine region
- Be a multi-tasking, highly organised person with energy for the job
- Have the flexibility to work between Thursday and Sunday as the business requires.
- Have the ability to help with ad hoc tasks, such as cleaning the buses and basic admin.
This is a growing business with an exceptional reputation and an immediate start is offered. So if you answer all of the above questions and have the energy to be part of a great growing Hunter Valley Tourism based company then send a cover letter explaining your motivation for application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the apply button.