- Leadership role for a qualified CA/CPA in the community sector
- Permanent, full time position with great salary package and benefits
- Diverse and rewarding responsibilities
Hunter Recruitment Group are searching for a Finance Manager to work with a sector-leading community organisation.
This position is an integral role in the operation of this altruistic organisation. Reporting directly to the CFO, this hands-on role will see you performing both strategic and operational functions to allow the business to scale and adapt in a rapidly changing business and social environment.
- Lead, inspire and motivate a skilled team of finance staff
- Contribute to strategic planning and forecasting
- Establish and maintain financial control systems
- Adherence to best practice, standards and regulatory requirements
- Coordination of annual financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Support senior leadership team by providing financial insight and advice to aid in decision making.
- Oversee payroll and associated records
- Build relationships with external organisations
- Demonstrated experience in a management similar role
- We are looking for a highly motivated, driven individual with a leadership and growth mindset.
- You will be results oriented with the ability to skilfully respond and adapt to change.
- You won’t be afraid to make decisions or initiate action
- You will have a social conscience and understand the ‘why’ of this exceptional organisation.
If you are the right mix of experience and motivation, apply now and include a cover letter outlining your reasons for application.
Part of the recruitment process will be a one-way video interview for shortlisted candidates to really illustrate your suitability and skillset.