- Are you an experienced landscaper who wants to be “hands-on”?
- Are you a motivated, problem solving team player?
- Do you want to feel really invested in your work?
Hunter Recruitment Group are proud to partner with The Huntlee Academy. With the immense growth and continued development of the exciting new Huntlee town, the Academy is seeking the services of an experienced, full time landscaper with hands on skills.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Implement landscape designs including site preparation, planting, turfing.
- Installation of timber and border stone garden edging
- Decorate gardens, foot paths and garden features with stones and plants
- Pick up & deliver on site a range of supplies
- Labouring duties and general maintenance of the sites
- Creating positive working relationships between Huntlee Estate, employees, vendors, clients and contractors.
- An unwavering commitment to safety and WHS
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with relevant landscaping experience
- Experience using plant and equipment, including any relevant licences.
- Current White Card and NSW driver’s license.
- Ability to follow written and verbal direction and work with limited supervision
- Experience with the implementation of hard landscapes
- Magnificent work environment in the beautiful Hunter Valley where no two days are the same.
- You will have front line involvement in the aesthetic and functional operation of the first new town in the Hunter Valley in 50 years.
To apply for this role please submit your resume along with a covering letter detailing your motivation by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
If you’re feeling brave, sell yourself even further by adding a short video to tell us why you’re perfect for this role.
Confidential enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Hunter Recruitment Group on 02 4936 6537.