Working in Property Management is an amazing profession which avails individuals the opportunity to run a portfolio for a landlord, manage a rent roll for an agency, its about finding the best possible tenant for the property investor. A life in Community Housing allows a great Tenancy person to operate in s similar setting but you will forge lasting and powerful relationships with the knowledge that you can make a massive difference through affordable, safe and long term housing.
At Pacific Link Housing a Tenancy Officer is the:
- driver of the personal relationship with clients
- tenancy inspection expert
- property damage negotiator
- property care early interventionist
- face of the business in the community
We want a tenancy expert with heart, someone with a passion for the business but a drive to help people sustain their tenancy.
Key aspects of the role:
- All tenancy inspections – ingoing / outgoing and routine
- Deal with complex housing and tenancy issues and refer client to support services as required
- Tribunal attendance and reports as required
- Build effective relationships with clients and key internal stakeholders
This is not a desk bound admin property role. You will be in the filled conducting inspections and working with tenants most of your time with usual working standards being 1 to 2 days per week in the office for team meetings and administration processing.
Pacific Link is a results focused progressive organisation with an award-winning culture. To fit this role and business you will need:
- Understanding of Property and tenancy management
- Knowledge of NSW Tenancy Legislation and Community Housing Policy (desirable)
- Work experience in Community Housing is preferred
- Ability to operate to high customer service levels for internal and external customers
- Ability to drive your own timetable to ensure effective results
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Current NSW Driver’s license
- Ability to work with individuals and groups from disadvantaged communities
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent start up salary package including the Not For Profit salary sacrifice advantage but more importantly an ability to break into the industry with an award winning organisation and an opportunity to grow within the sector by learning from the best.
If you believe you have the skills and passion, we seek then submit your resume along with a cover letter describing your motivation for application to this role and why you would be a great fit