We have a fantastic opportunity for a savvy customer focused individual to help drive growth and ensure real customer satisfaction for a leader in the building market. Full time opportunity with great starting salary, conditions, and company vehicle.
Working with a business that has been at the forefront of their sector for over 40 years you will be the Territory Manager which will see you lead multi facets of the business for the Hunter Region.
Ideally, we are seeking a person who has previous owned or managed a business. We want a leadership mentality and a customer first individual.
- Conducting all onsite quotes and measurements – hands on – you will be climbing into the roof space
- Building business through great customer service
- Managing a small installation crew
- Managing the office staff to ensure customer satisfaction
Your territory will be Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, and the Hunter Valley so you will be on the road a lot meeting with clients and developers
- Self-starter with a background in managing or operating a business
- Building / Construction or trade background is desirable
- Customer service or sales background is essential
- Supervisory / Management of people is essential
- Excellent accuracy skills are essential – critical to ensure effectiveness of operations
- Excellent MS office skills
- Current drivers license and capacity to travel the region regularly
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent start up salary package including the fully maintained company vehicle along with an opportunity to grow with a leader in its field.
If you have been in business or on the tools and are seeking a stable change of career and personal growth opportunities then submit your resume along with a cover letter describing your motivation for application to this role and why you would be a great fit.