Hungerford Meat Co is a multi-award-winning specialty butcher and smokehouse at Branxton, in the Hunter Valley.
This is an ambitious business built on the foundations of absolute dedication to exceptional, ethical producers, unmatched quality, animal welfare and sustainability.
This dynamic role celebrates the art and skill of butchery, supplying both the general public, as well as wholesaling to the region’s best restaurants and caterers.
Essentially, you will be a fully qualified butcher who’s work is meticulous and you will have a deep passion for your craft. You will have had experience mentoring and guiding apprentices and enjoy the journey.
On offer is:
- Room for growth – this business is on a steep upward trajectory
- Expand your knowledge of food, working with amazing producers.
- Stimulating role – whole animal, rare breeds butchery
- In-house charcutiery and small goods production
- Dry aging program
- Production of terrines and pates at the in-house kitchen
- Exceptional workplace culture
- Excellent salary package and 5 day roster with flexible work options.
If you’re stuck in a small firm and know you are ready for more; if you have a desire to promote ethical farming and work with the best produce available, we want to hear from you.
Submit your resume along with a cover letter describing your motivation for application to this role and why you would be a great fit.