If you pride yourself on your advanced skills in Xero, attention to detail and are looking for a flexible part time role in accounts, then we have the role for you! Based in Beresfield this role is not to be missed so apply today!
- Part time (15 hours/week)
- School Hours
- Central Beresfield location
Our client operates within the commercial and domestic cleaning space and is seeking an experienced accounts officer to take control of the full accounts function within their thriving business. The role will suit someone who has worked within a full accounts or bookkeeping position and is highly confident in their abilities.
At three days, 15 hours per week, this role has the ability to be flexible with days, allowing you to choose the days you work as long as you are available Wednesdays in order to run payroll. The role is also flexible with hours and our client is happy to accommodate school hours for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role it is crucial you possess the following skills:
- Advanced skills in Xero Accounting Software
- Advanced excel skills
- Demonstrated full accounts experience – high volume including payroll
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and interpret complex timesheets
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work in an environment of high standards of performance
- A dedication to your work and a high work ethic
If you believe your skills suit this position we would love to hear from you. Please apply via submitting your resume and cover letter detailing WHY you are the right person for THIS role. For a confidential discussion please feel free to call our office on 4936 6537 to speak to one of our consultants.