Are you a competent administrator with experience in professional services? Are you looking for a role working for a large, progressive company but still want to be treated as an individual whose talents are appreciated? Here it is!
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Administration candidate to join a Financial Services team in their modern office in Maitland CBD. With a reputation for excellence in client services, they require someone who can continue to provide their clients with a seamless experience.
Supporting a busy Wealth Management team your days will be varied and interesting with duties including:
- Effectively managing client relationships and handling enquiries by phone and email
- Providing exceptional administration support to the wealth management team
- Attending to paperwork with strict compliance requirements, ensuring accuracy of information and adherence to deadlines
- Developing a deep understanding of the systems and processes required in the Wealth Management/Financial Services industry
- Entering information into multiple systems/databases
(Along with a whole lot of other stuff, that we can discuss after you submit your resume)!
In order to be successful in this role it’s really important that we make a great match and some of the things we think that will help you include:
- You enjoy working with processes and procedures, following steps in order
- You like deadline driven environments
- You like completing tasks, ticking them off your list
- You like neat and tidy paperwork and having everything in order
- You enjoy working for a team and being helpful and obliging to busy professionals
- You enjoy interaction with clients, nothing is too much trouble and going the extra mile comes naturally
- You take pride in your appearance and have professional presentation
Experience within financial services or similar will be looked upon favourably, but it is more essential that you have some solid administration experience and the right attitude to do the job well. You can demonstrate this by including a cover letter that explains your motivation for applying for the role.
Please do so quickly as this role is available for commencement ASAP!
To apply via our website please complete the submission form below or alternatively email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information or have questions, you are welcome to contact Kathryn on (02) 4936 6537