- 8 Month Maternity Leave Contract
- Full Time, Thornton Based
- High level administration/ PA role
Our client is a complex organisation working within the environment services industry. The organisation provides support to the Hunter Region delivering environmental management support, services, and programs to tackle a diverse range of issues.
Available for an immediate start, this 8 month maternity leave contract will see you assisting a team of eight staff members as well as providing PA assistance to the director of the division. This high-level administration role plays a key role in:
– Providing high level administration support to the director and divisional team of 8
– Support & Coordination of financial management including expense management and assistance to the director to manage income and expenses related to current projects.
– Support & Coordination of events including promotional activities, RSVPs, bookings and catering
– Diary management, scheduling appointments, preparation and minute taking for meetings
– Website management and document review
– Liaising with local councils, government agencies, and service providers
Coming from a high-level administration, personal assistant or executive assistant background, you will be confident in assisting a busy team of staff members with administration tasks, financial management, event management, logistics and much more.
The role will ideally suit someone who is ‘switched on’, organised, can manage competing priorities and has the ability to build wonderful business relationships. Excellent communication skills, confidence to initiate relationships with prospects of the business and attention to detail are also essential.
- Previous experience working within Local Government will be highly advantageous
- Experience in event management is desirable
- Experience in documentation control and review
- Advanced excel skills with understanding of formulas and how to use them effectively
- Knowledge of WordPress website administration
- Experience using MYOB is desirable
- Knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop
- Hold a current class C NSW drivers license
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position we would love to hear from you! To Apply, please submit a cover letter addressing the criteria in the ‘about you’ section as well as a current resume.
Alternatively call Kathryn or Olivia on (02) 4936 6537 for a confidential conversation about the role.