- Full time position
- Highly professional organisation
- Lake Macquarie Region
An opportunity exists for an administration professional with a financial planning background OR someone who desires to move into the financial planning industry, to join a team of highly professional individuals at a local financial planning company in the Lake Macquarie region.
With professional development on offer for the right candidate, this role would suit someone with strong administration experience who is looking to start their financial planning career in a supportive and stimulating environment.
This diverse full time role covers all aspects of administration and implementation with a high level of customer service.
To be successful in this role you will require demonstrated experience and/or willingness to learn in the following areas:
- Financial planning administration experience
- Ability to work with superannuation funds and insurance providers on sensitive and time critical projects
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service within a corporate environment
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and clients
The personality we seek to be successful in this role will:
- Be highly professional in their approach
- Be highly accurate
- Be Well presented
- Enjoy working with clients and stakeholders on a daily basis
- Thrive in a corporate style environment
The role is offered for an IMMEDIATE START for the right candidate!
If this sounds like an opportunity that suits your skill set we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and covering letter explaining WHY you are motivated to secure such a role along with HOW you meet the job requirements by clicking the link.