- Awesome opportunity – growing successful business – Thornton based
- Autonomy – ability to own your role as part of a fantastic team
- Ideal for experienced administration candidate with ambitions for future career
Plant Assessor’s software leads the world in the area of online plant and equipment safety management and they pride themselves on being innovative, customer and results focused and great fun to work with. Every team member at Plant Assessor is an important part of the family!
Like many great tech companies before them, they realised long ago that loving whatyou do and loving where you work, is the perfect combination. They pride themselves on making sure their people are rewarded, valued and genuinely enjoy coming to work.
With the recent promotion of the current Business Support Specialist, this Thornton based vacancy is now available for an immediate start. The role on offer is a great opportunity to join a thriving business, motivated team and inspiring managers, who will welcome your energy and commitment to doing your job well.
Some of the many varied tasks will include (but never be limited to):
- Attending to all incoming telephone calls and email enquiries of a general nature and assisting or redirecting as required
- Regular interaction with customers including utilization of CRM and other software, offering assistance and referring to other staff where required
- Administrative assistance to Directors and Senior Managers including travel arrangements
- Enhancing office processes and procedures across all aspects of the business
- Maintaining stationery and other office supplies including stock of products
- Coordination of meetings, organising resources, hospitality and minute taking
- The admin basics; mail, scanning, filing and general office upkeep
It goes without saying that you will have considerable (at least 5 years) experience in an administrative role, in a professional environment and need excellent communication skills, a thorough understanding of Microsoft office products and a passion for technology products. This organisation highly values self-improvement and education and would really like to hear from applicants with tertiary studies in business – either current or completed.
You must have energy and enthusiasm and want to make a positive contribution to your workplace. Maturity and a great sense of humour is basically essential to your survival! (A love of table tennis and an appreciation of a good mullet wig, will be highly regarded).
This role, in appealing modern premises, will be offered on a full time permanent basis, with core hours being Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. The salary is negotiable in line with market rates and the skills of the individual.
Enquiries regarding this brilliant role may be directed to Kathryn Blackmore on 49366537.
Applications should be submitted directly via the apply button and it is expected you will make the time and take the effort of including a covering letter telling us about your motivation for applying.