In this progressive, boutique accountancy firm, bookkeeping is a key part of the service suite available to clients.
This is an opportunity for a dynamic, experienced bookkeeper to position themselves in a growing, professional environment that is supportive and family-friendly.
- Opportunity to enjoy flexible hours and work environment
- Great company culture and values
- Progressive, growing Newcastle based business
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing firm providing solid bookkeeping and reporting services across a diverse client base. Based in Newcastle, our client is dedicated to building strong client relationships and helping clients achieve financial success. This role will include:
- Working on a range of different clients’ accounts using various accounting software programs (Xero experience is critical)
- Bank reconciliations
- Identifying and communicating queries with clients
- Business Activity Statements
- Payroll, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Your exceptional communication and customer service skills will be key to building strong client and colleague relationships and achieving set tasks.
- You will have solid experience in all aspects of bookkeeping, management reporting, preparing Business Activity Statements etc and an excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
If you are the right mix of technical skills, drive and personality then start a conversation with Hunter Recruitment Group today. We’d love you to make a video cover letter to accompany your resume. Get creative and really sell yourself!
Apply through the “Apply Now” button.