- Grow your commercial accounting career in one of the fastest growing employment
- Your work benefits the community
- Highly attractive salary and career growth on offer
Great opportunity to kick start your commercial accounting career with a diverse community driven organisation. Working as part of a great team you will help change the lives of those in your community who need support.
The commercialisation of the support sectors via the introduction of the NDIS and Aged Care reforms means this is a great place to grow as an accountant.
Kurri Kurri Community Services (KKCS) is a hub for the community in Kurri and surrounds with specialist provisions for aged care and NDIS services.
KKCS also delivers in the area of construction and maintenance as well as creating employment opportunities for people with a disability delivering a range of commercial services.
Key responsibilities include:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Management accounting, working with various sectors of the business
- Exposure to financial accounting and control with a hands on role within internal audit process
- Assisting Senior Accountants in creating Management Accounting reports and providing business advice
- Recent graduate with Qualifications in Accounting
- Desirable to have experience working with MYOB Exo or similar software package
- Driven personality – consider this to be a your pathway to being a qualified CPA
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- A willingness to grow within this team of dynamic professionals
- A values driven individual who aligns with the organisation values for the community
- Background screening, including working with children check & police checks will be required for this role
Working with such a progressive organisation brings rewards in terms of a great salary package including the NFP salary sacrifice advantage that can lead to approx. $5-8K increase in take home pay. But most importantly this is a chance to grow, to be mentored to be sponsored to gain CPA status and to create a foothold in one of the fastest growing sectors in our region.
To apply don’t just send your resume. Send us a cover letter outlining your skills fit but more importantly showcasing your motivation to apply for this opportunity. Be aware that shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a one-way video interview.
For a confidential conversation to discuss the role, call Craig or Laney on 02 49366537.