Hume Housing is a Tier 1 Community Housing provider who are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience and Determined to succeed. After recruiting the majority of the team the Hunter Region, Hume now needs a HR Generalist to ensure the group are forming effectively and working towards replicating a dynamic, customer focused culture forged in Sydney.This is a PART TIME role 3 days per week with Hume being flexible with regards to structure of work hours
In this role the key aspects will be:
- Coaching managers with regards to day to day HR / people and culture processes
- Driving and supporting change across the organisation
- Day to Day HR leadership
- Ensuring the culture of the organisation is dynamic, customer focused and resilient
- Ensuring compliance with Corporate HR policy
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- HR Coaching experience of min 5 years
- People first attitude with the mindset of being an internal resource that will assist the team to deliver the highest level of customer service
- High level of computer literacy with MS Office products
- Current NSW Drivers Licence is essential
This is a rewarding role that will see you play a critical role in ensuring the team delivers to people from diverse social backgrounds.
Aside from job satisfaction you will be led by an inspiring management team and be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.
Part time hours but 100% of the NFP Salary Sacrifice advantage means less tax payable and more disposable income.
Why work with Hume Housing?
Hume offers above Award salaries, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities – plus you will be at the start of something truly special for the people of Maitland and Port Stephens.
Working for a not for profit such as this also allows you to increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing into your everyday expenses. Meaning you pay less tax and could equate to $5K + extra in take home pay per year.
To apply for this role please submit your resume along with a covering letter detailing your availability and most importantly your motivation to apply for such a challenge.
Send these documents to email@example.com
Confidential enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Craig on 02 4936 6537.
Hume Community Housing is committed to a workplace where our team members prosper and diversity and inclusion are a valued part of our vibrant and connected working community. We encourage and welcome applications from women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We’d appreciate a cover letter with your application detailing why you think you should be the next team member for this awesome business!
Apply through the “Apply Now” button.