Our client is based in the heart of the Hunter Valley and services many heavy industrial, commercial and domestic sites in the region. Rapid client growth based on years of expert service has them in expansion mode. This is not one of the global giants of the space but a boutique customer service focused group of experts where you as an individual will have autonomy to be the best in your field.
- Conduct occupational hygiene monitoring for identified health hazards including airborne contaminants such as dusts, asbestos, heat stress, chemical and microbiological contaminants, and noise
- Provide technical reports and advice on occupational health issues
- Hazardous chemical management
- Administrative work that occurs in consulting such as quote preparation, system and procedure development
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
This is not just an equipment operator role – we are seeking an individual who can understand the science behind the data
- An interpreter of information
- A customer driven professional with an ability to have meaningful discussions with clients
- An expert report writer
- Skilled equipment operator
- Not a desk jockey – this is a predominately site based role
- Have an understanding that flexibility in client delivery is key – some work will be conducted outside of normal business hours and you may need to travel throughout NSW
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have Tertiary qualification in Occupational Hygiene, Chemistry, WHS, Engineering, Environmental Science or other suitable discipline
- A minimum of 3 years professional field experience
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality and best practice concepts
- Excellent organisational skills, task management skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills and proven ability to work to deadlines
- Capable of working effectively with minimal supervision / Ability to work independently but effectively in a small team environment
- An understanding of the relevant regulatory bodies, processes and legislation
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license and excellent driving history
- Australian Citizenship or rights to work in Australia
- Computer literacy and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Applicants with membership or qualifications from the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists will be highly regarded.
To apply for this role please submit your resume along with a covering letter detailing your motivation by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
If you’re feeling brave, sell yourself even further by adding a short video to tell us why you’re perfect for this role.
Confidential inquiries are welcome and may be directed to Hunter Recruitment Group on 02 4936 6537.