HRG are proud to partner with a highly respected facility in the Maitland area, operating within the aged care sector.
They are currently seeking a Payroll Officer for a multi-faceted position, to commence with their team immediately. This role is far from one dimensional and plain old data entry! Not only will you conduct all facets of a regular payroll for over 100 employees, you will also have direct involvement in the completion of staff rostering and revenue billing.
The right candidate is confident and positive, with good decision making skills and the ability to perform in deadline driven environments, and you understand the importance of building and maintaining truly constructive relationships whilst working within a very busy team.
You will have previous experience delivering Payroll services with a strong customer focus is essential, along with the following:
- End to End high volume Payroll for a minimum of 5 years
- Background of interpreting Enterprise Agreements or Multiple Awards
- Reconciliation of payroll processes (EOM and EOY)
- Payroll Tax, Group Tax, Workers Compensation, Terminations, Super
- Ability to provide timely and accurate resolutions of payroll related queries
- Strong customer focus
- Fabulous sense of humour and positive attitude – A MUST!!!
- General understanding of and experience in finance – particularly billing
- Ideally experience in complex rostering of staff in a 24/7 environment – as this will form part of your duties (only during office hours)
You need to be someone who is proactive in contributing to continuous improvement of processes and procedures and will have the opportunity to be an integral part of the implementation of a new payroll/finance system – which will greatly streamline and increase your productivity and efficiency. You LOVE making things neat and tidy!
In return for your commitment to this busy, full time position, you will be provided with a supportive management team, a pleasant and modern working environment, free parking, access to salary packaging benefits (Registered charity) and ongoing development of your skills, all whilst working with an organisation committed to the betterment of care of the aged.
This role is available now and shortlisting will begin immediately. Please submit your application ASAP via the apply now link. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your motivation and suitability for the role.