Our client is a leading national storage franchise based in the Kotara Homemakers precinct. We are seeking two highly organised and motivated retail experienced individuals to join the team as Retail Assistants through the busy Christmas period.
This position requires individuals with the right attitude for sales, and a positive, mature approach to customer service that highlights the following strengths:
• Passion for home / office / anywhere organisation – We are keen to meet people who love to be organised
• Demonstrates previous retail and point of sale experience
• Ability to build rapport with customers
• The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
• High levels of personal drive and commitment
• Outstanding communication skills as well as a high standard of personal presentation
• Willingness to assist with other tasks as directed
• Infallible reliability
This position requires the individuals to be available weekends and Thursday evenings, effectively working on a casual basis of 15-20 hours per week in the lead up to the Christmas. After the busy Christmas period the position may drop back to fewer hours, however; there is potential for a more permanent role within the company at this time.
The client greatly values every member of their team, and encourages a positive environment where team members see themselves as an important part of working together to achieve results.
If you feel that you can contribute to the culture and goals of our client then please Apply Now.