Great opportunity for an experienced tour bus driver to work in the beautiful Hunter Valley Wine Region.
- Must have a LR licence and Bus Driver Authority?
- 10-15hrs/week mainly 1 Saturday shift and 1 week day shift
- Beautiful Hunter Valley Wine Region
Get on board this great job opportunity
Do you love ensuring customers have the greatest experience possible?
Do you want to be part of an outstanding team?
Are you passionate about the Hunter Valley?
Our client has a unique wine country based tour company and is looking for a driver as they continue to grow.
Driving set routes and tours within Wine country, ensuring that the customers have an excellent experience is at the core of this role. You can’t just be a driver you have to care for your customers. This is the culture that has been established by the owners and the current team.
Most importantly this role is for that person that just loves working with people.
- Have an ability to interact with numerous groups on a charter bus
- Be confident and make the experience enjoyable
- Have a current LR licence and driving experience
- Be willing to attain a Bus Driver Authority
- Have a knowledge (or ability to quickly learn) of the local Hunter Wine region
- Be a multi-tasking, highly organised person with energy for the job
- Have the flexibility to work one weekday and one Saturday most weeks.
Based in Hunter Valley wine country, this role is essentially going to be 2 shifts, one weekday and one weekend day per week, totalling between 10-15hrs per week.
Rates – Weekday $28.46/hr – Sat $39.85/hr – Sun $51.23/hr
This is a growing business with an exceptional reputation and an immediate start is offered.
So if you answer all of the above questions and have the energy to be part of a great growing Hunter Valley Tourism based company then send a cover letter explaining your motivation for application along with your resume by using the apply button.