Imagine driving through the beautiful Hunter Valley where your passengers are tasting the experience of the Hunter Valley wine region, whilst you’re getting paid $37.38 on a Saturday and even more on a Sunday. Sounds like a great way to meet new friends and grow your travel tourism experience.
- Fun loving, passionate about the Hunter Valley wine region
- Ultimate customer service mentality, whilst driving a 20 seater bus
- Your office is the picturesque Hunter Valley vineyards
Do you describe yourself as outgoing, fun loving and enthusiastic?
Do you currently hold a light rigid license enabling you to drive a small charter bus?
Do you love ensuring customers have the greatest experience possible?
Are you passionate about our Hunter Valley?
Are you quick to learn and willing to be apart of a fun-loving team?
Are you looking to supplement your current income with 1 Saturday shift per week (day and/or night) with the possibility of further shifts as needed?
Maybe you are a student looking to earn some cash whilst working Saturdays?
Most importantly this role is for that person that just loves providing enthusiastic customer service and has a real knowledge of the local area.
- Hold a light rigid driving license as you will be required to drive two vehicles with a maximum of 20 seats per bus. If you currently hold a drivers authority this will be highly advantageous however not essential as it can be obtained
- Be confident driving manual
- Have local knowledge including that of the vineyards and restaurants as this will contribute to your amazing customer service skills and ability to provide recommendations to customers
- Have an ability to interact with numerous groups on a charter bus
- Be confident and make the experience enjoyable
- Maintain an accurate run sheet of passengers
- Ability to use eftpos terminal and conduct cash sales
- Be that multi-tasker, highly organised person with energy for the job
Based in the Hunter Valley wine region this role is for Saturday shifts day and/or night with the need for potential shift coverage midweek and Sundays during long weekends.
As this is a growing business there is potential to grow with the organisation for the right person.
Great rate of pay is on offer of $37.38/hour Saturdays and $48.06 Sundays and we are looking for an immediate start.
So if you answer all of the above questions and have the energy to be part of a great growing Hunter Valley Tourism based company then send a cover letter explaining your motivation for application along with your resume and rigid license copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the apply button.