- Do you have hospitality or retail/stock handling experience?
- Casual Monday to Friday only
- Great casual rate of $26.14/hour
Very much seasonal work and not a full time position but ongoing shifts are available for the top performers each week.
The role involves locating stock, picking items, neatly packing into boxes and dispatching to their valued customers located Australia wide. Shifts will be anything from 4 to 8 hours spanning hours between 7am and 5pm – Monday to Friday, with quieter times during school holidays meaning you will be able to enjoy some time off.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A meticulous level of attention to detail and appreciation of presentation of goods for delivery
- Experience working in a fast paced environment – hospitality or retail environments ideal
- Some experience working in a hands on capacity with stock ie night fill or Point of sale
- Ideally experience using a hand held RF Scanner
- A reasonable level of physical fitness as the work can be physically demanding
- A positive attitude and a desire to work as part of a highly motivated, fun, supportive team
- Availability across 5 days (Monday to Friday) essential.
This role is available for a late May / June start and pays an excellent casual hourly rate of $26.14 plus super.
To apply for this role please submit your resume along with a covering letter detailing your motivation by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Confidential inquiries are welcome and may be directed to Hunter Recruitment Group on 02 4936 6537.