- Great workshop environment in Beresfield
- Monday to Friday hours (OT available)
- MIG welding experience essential
This is a workshop-based fabrication role where accuracy and attention to detail are critical. Working in a dynamic team environment, you will be operating machinery and fabricating products to support the construction and mining industries.
It is a fast-paced environment where meeting production targets is critical. Offering a great work/life balance, this is a full time Monday – Friday role, 7am-3.30pm. You will commence with Hunter Recruitment Group under our temp2perm process.
This would be considered the start of the production process and as such is a great entry level role into this amazing, rapidly growing business. Career progression for great operators will be available.
To be successful in this role it is crucial you possess the following:
- MIG welding experience
- Licence and transport
- Experience in production environment
- Exceptional attitude to safety
- High level of fitness
- Desire to learn and can take instruction and direction
- Be flexible to grow your welding / fabrication career as the company grows
If you believe your skills suit this position we would love to hear from you. Please press the Apply button to send us your details. We would love a cover letter detailing WHY you are the right person for THIS role, along with your resume.
For a confidential discussion please feel free to call our office on 4936 6537 to speak to one of our consultants.