Hunter Recruitment Group is proud to partner with Pacific Link Housing to secure a proactive, dynamic, efficient Client Support Officer.
The Client Support Officer works as part of the greater tenancy management team and plays a vital role in supporting clients and working to sustain tenancies. You will become the tenants link between services that will assist through crisis.
The Client Support Officer will co-ordinate the delivery and maintenance of support services through effective partnerships to tenants who need them in a timely, compassionate and professional manner
The other key components of the role:
- Leader of relationships with customers and support partners
- Builder of partnerships with support agencies
- Coordinator of client engagement and intake processes
- Preparing and recording of client case plans and KPI’s
- Work effectively with the Tenancy team to ensure referrals are effective.
- Create proactive programs based on trends coming through tenancy management and industry trends.
- Qualifications in community or social services
- Working history form a case working background is desirable
- Must have current valid drivers licence
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Office + SDM Housing Software desirable
- Fantastic people and negotiation skills
Working at Pacific Link means you will be part of an award winning team that is at the forefront of Community Housing on the Central Coast.
You will be rewarded well with a fantastic salary package that includes excellent hourly rate + super + Not for profit salary sacrifice advantage.
If you are a driven, proactive, customer focused relationship builder with a passion for the community and being a part of a team working with a real deep mix of the community then send us your resume along with a cover letter that addresses your motivation to work in the sector and in this role