Our client is a large food manufacturer with products sold to the big food chains and exported globally. During this period, they have had an increase in demand leading to a need to increase production capacity.
We are seeking casual on-call Operators with Boiler Attendant qualifications. You will
- Ensure the safe and effective unloading of food grade oil tankers
- Batch processing of food grade oil into the production facility
- Safe and effective operation of the Boiler operations
- Effective communications with production team and management
- Commitment to safety and working as an effective team member
To be successful and join our casual workforce you need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- Boiler Attendant Certificate is ESSENTIAL – you can not work in this role without this qualification
- Experience working in food production
- Ability to pass pre employment fitness assessment including drug and alcohol testing
- Forklift ticket would be highly desirable
- You must have an ability to work a roster that will rotate between 12 hour day and night shifts and will include weekend shifts.
This is physically demanding work so you must have an ability to perform in a hot environment and you will be rewarded with a casual hourly rate of $34.26 plus an all-inclusive allowance of $3.60 per hour.
If you have a Boiler Attendants Certificate and experience working in food processing, then apply today.