- 4 days/week, Tuesday – Friday, 9am-5pm
- Rutherford location
- Experience with Reckon Accounting Software a must
Our client operates a successful construction company and is seeking an experienced accounts allrounder to take control of the full accounts functions within their thriving business. The role will suit someone who has worked within a full accounts or bookkeeping position and is highly confident in their abilities.
Reporting to the Director, this accounts position is a critical operational role. Responsibilities will include:
- Sales and purchases invoicing
- Subcontractor payment processing
- Accounts payable and receivable reconciliations
- Processing receipts and payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Budgeting, cashflow and P&L reporting
To be successful in this role it is crucial you possess the following skills:
- Advanced skills in Reckon Accounting Software
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Demonstrated full accounts experience – high volume including payroll
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work in an environment of high standards of performance
- A dedication to your work and a high work ethic
If you believe your skills suit this position we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter detailing your motivation and suitability to this role.
For a confidential discussion please feel free to call our office on 4936 6537 to speak to one of our consultants.