- Environmentally responsible products and services
- Family friendly environment with permanent part time hours
- Autonomous role in a growing, innovative company
Located in the Maitland region, our client operates a unique manufacturing plant specialising in “green” products and services. This is an autonomous, all-round accounts and admin role encompassing:
- Managing Excel spreadsheet – Tracking sales, logistic and production data
- Accounts management in Xero – Including AP, AR, bank reconciliation and POs
- Logistics administration
- Customer service via phone and email
- Some social media and marketing
To be successful in this role it is crucial you possess the following:
- Advanced skills in Xero Accounting Software
- Advanced skills in Excel, particularly maintaining pivot tables.
- Pro-active customer service skills
- An excellent phone and email manner with customers
- High level of initiative and integrity
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work in an environment of high standards of performance
- A dedication to your work and a high work ethic
If you believe your skills suit this position we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter detailing WHY you are the right person.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a short, one-way video interview.
For a confidential discussion please feel free to call our office on 4936 6537 to speak to one of our consultants.